~ANTON TERYAEVblog by 

Russian-Finnish-Russian Dictionary for iOS

Try Video

After more than 3 years in Finland I started to learn the language!
And I was really disappointed. There were no any free Russian-Finnish dictionaries in the AppStore. So I made my own. And it's free.

It works on both iPhone and iPad. UI was done with native iOS libraries. Thus there are no any HTML stuff here.

Labels:

Comments: 3

Add Comment 3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown September 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM
How do you change the language? Now I get the wordlist in Finnish. I would like to search Russian words also.
Сбасиба
Blogger Anton Teryaev September 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Hi Erkki,
Just start typing Russian letters and you will see the list will be changed to show Russian words started from what you typing :)
Blogger Unknown September 13, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Норошо!
Спасиба вам большое.
<< newer posts older posts >>
powered by blogger